These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Covid19 Gear’s Website.
Terms of sale, refunds, warranties
- For Hygienic reasons, no exchanges will be permitted, and no refunds on sales.
- Refunds/replacements will only be considered for manufacturing defects.
- This mask does not guarantee that you will not get infect by Covid 19, and does also not guarentee that you will not infect someone else.
- This mask is not intended to be used on small children, and can potentially be dangerous if used on babies or toddlers.
- Danger of suffocation exists when used on smaller children and/or babies.
- This mask is not intended to be used on animals.
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content or products appearing and/or sold on/through this website, and you agree to this.
Use of website
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Covid19 Gear’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Covid19 Gear and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Covid19 Gear. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.covid19gear.co.za for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.covid19gear.co.za
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.covid19gear.co.za
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.covid19gear.co.za
- Redistribute content from Covid19 Gear (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content or products appearing and/or sold on/through this website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).